Scout is designed to solve the most demanding remote transmitter (sonde) locates using the same multi-directional locating technology as the full-featured NaviTrack II.
- The Scout's multi-directional antenna technology sees the entire signal all of the time. Simply maximize the signal strength and you have found the target. No nulls or false peaks to complicate the locate.
- Scout verifies the locate position using a micro-mapping display to mark distinctive poles in front of and behind the target, insuring an accurate locate.
- Depth is automatically calculated and displayed when over the target.
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Power Source: 4 C-Cell batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 24 hours
- Sonde: 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 874 Hz, 16 kHz and 33 kHz
- Line Trace: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz and 33 kHz
- Passive AC Line Trace: 60 Hz, 50 Hz
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Surface Markers and Clip
- Instructional Video
- Operator's Manual
- 4 C-Cell Batteries
- (5) Units
- $100.00 per 24hr period
- Friday rental, Monday return, one-day charge