The RP 340 is the latest standard sized pistol-grip tool in the industry leading RIDGID Press Tool family. 30% smaller and 17% lighter than its predecessor (RP 330-B), this tool is ideal for making any connection on the job.
Also, the RIDGID RP 340 is the only standard sized tool that offers a full line of jaws and rings compatible with: ½ - 4” ProPress for cu & ss, ½” – 2” PureFlow for PEX, and ½” – 2” MegaPress for steel. The RP 340 truly is built to impress.
- 30% smaller tool increases maneuverability.*
- 17% lighter tool reduces operator fatigue.*
- 31% longer service interval (up to 42,000 cycles) maximizes uptime.*
- More than 400 presses per charge using Advanced Lithium 4 Battery.
- Ultimate flexibility with the ability to switch between battery and AC power on the same tool.
- LED-light for continued operations in no or low-light environments.
- *Versus RP 330-B.
- Capacity: 1/2" to 4" for Copper and Stainless Steel, 1/2" to 2" for Pex
- Head Rotation: 180 Degree barrel/jaw swivel
- Hydraulic Ram Output: 7,200 lbs. (32kN)
- Weight 8.3 lbs./3.76 kg with Advanced Lithium 2 Batter, 9.5 lbs./4.3 kg with AC power adapter
- Operating Temperature Range: 15 Degree F to 122 Degree F (-10 Celcius to 50 Celsius)
- Approximate Cycle Time: 4-5 seconds
- Longest Service Interval in the Industry: 42,000 cycles
- Compatibility: Uses RIDGID Standard Series pressing jaws and attachments. For use with copper and stainless steel tubing, steel pipe, PEX and cutting soil pipe
- (4) Units
- $75.00 per 24hr period
- Friday rental, Monday return, one-day charge